Welcome to the Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
What to do
Spectacular views of the breathtaking, high-desert scenery of the Pojoaque Valley serve as your gateway to the extraordinary landscapes of northern New Mexico. Enjoy easy access to skiing, hiking, and fascinating cultural events or just lounge by the pool and enjoy panoramic views of the Sangre de Cristo and Jemez Mountain ranges.
Stay with us
Guests of Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder enjoy access to a pair of luxurious Hilton Hotels: The Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder.
Where we are
The Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is located just 15 minutes north of The Historic Plaza in downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico and 79 miles from Albuquerque International Airport. Spectacular views of the breathtaking, high-desert scenery of the Pojoaque Valley serve as your gateway to the extraordinary landscapes of northern New Mexico.
Self parking: Free
Valet: $12.00 per day (in and out privileges included)
Pets Allowed: Yes
$75 non-refundable fee
Rollaways $15 per night. (unable to place in traditional 2 queen rooms due to emergency/fire code)
- Views of the spectacular northern New Mexico countryside
- Complimentary high speed internet access in public areaa
- Complimentary internet for Hilton Honor's members
- Internet access for non-members $9.95 per day
- Award-winning Golf Course
- On-site Spa and full service Salon
- Stunning Native American Art
- On-site Casino
- 61,000 sq-ft gaming floor complete with 1,200 slot machines and table games