Weddings at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
Enjoy your special day with us.
A lifetime of memories should begin with the greatest one of all. Every wedding we host is a fully tailored affair and our banquet and catering team are dedicated to providing the highest level of service. From a five-course dinner in a private dining room to an elaborate ballroom gala, we specialize in creating events that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime.
Please Contact our Wedding Specialist, Denisse Loya with any questions
505-819-2013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedding Packages at Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder include a variety of options for your special day.
Follow this link for our Preferred Vendors List
Wedding services and amenities include:
- Romantic Spanish mission wedding chapel
- Pristine southwestern landscapes set against the majestic Sangre de Cristo Mountains
- Award-winning cuisine
- Custom menus and consultations
- Banquet and catering experts to assist in planning
- Collaborative network of wedding professionals
- Multiple venues with indoor and garden settings
- World class spa and salon facilities
- Golf packages and bridal party receptions
- Exclusive private offsite venue
- Commitment ceremonies
- Traditional and themed weddings
Book your Wedding by March 1st
Did you get engaged over the Holidays? Now’s the time to start planning! Book your Wedding for 2017 by March 1st and receive 2x Hhonors points plus one extra night’s stay in your Executive Suite.
Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts. Must book by March 1, 2017. Food and Beverage Minumum must meet $7,000+ in order to qualify for offer.
La Mesita Ranch
Beyond the walls of Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder lies an exclusive opportunity never before offered to the public. Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder represents the breathtaking La Mesita Ranch. La Mesita is a 140-acre private estate nestled in a lush river valley with eight private adobe residences designed by legendary architect John Gaw Meem.
This equine property includes romantic pond vignettes with arching cottonwood trees and breathtaking views of the Sangre de Cristo, Jemez and Barranca Mountains. Idyllic colonnades and intimate water features provide the most memorable wedding location in the Southwest.
- 140 Acre Historic John Gaw Meem Estate
- Exclusive Venue for Private Events
- Luxury Accommodations for 20
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Duck Pond
- Hiking Trails
- Sacred Mesa
- Equestrian Complex
- Adobe Fireplaces Antique Furnishings
- Museum Art Collection
- 15 Minutes from Downtown Santa Fe
- Four Diamond Hotel Services and Amenities Available
Contact Deborah Newman for more information 505-412-9921
Courtesy of Insight Photo © 2016
Buffalo Thunder embraces diversity, which includes marriage equality. We strive to inspire others through our dedicated service, providing full-service event planning, resources and information networking to same-sex couples who seek to affirm their life-long commitments to each other through commitment ceremonies, civil unions, domestic partnerships, civil marriage and other alternative weddings. We treat our guests with dignity and respect and commit ourselves to lead the standard of change toward equal rights for the LGBT community.
To inquire about weddings and commitment ceremonies, please contact Peter Lovato
via phone at (505) 819-2028 or email